Saturday, April 14, 2012

progress update2


4/8
Done with the six paintings. I added spontaneous action to every paintings to give them a sense of uniqueness and create atmospheric feelings.



4/1
More experiments. I worked six paintings at one time to create a sense of uniqueness.






3/25
I revised the third one. It became very different from the original. Since I liked the crystalized patterns in the collages, I decided to keep them in the painting, but removed some others that I thought unnecessary. I also started on the last two paintings as well.





3/18
I changed the second painting and covered the background with white paints to create similar feelings with the first painting. And I also did the fourth painting, trying to approach in similar ways as I did the first one.




3/11 Back to the original intention. In the first painting where I put spontaneous flows, I also added some patterns from the collages.

No comments:

Post a Comment