Saturday, April 14, 2012

Progress update



3/4
I did ground painting for the third one, and started the fourth.




2/26
For the first painting, I tested different brush strokes, trying to give more sense of layering. I also started on the second painting.




2/19
I decided to experiment on the first painting, so I covered it and mixed with white paints, trying to create atmospheric paintings.




2/12 Since the painting looked very flat, I tried to give more dimensions, so I added more colors.



2/5 Started on the first painting. It was hard to create the exact same colors from the collages.



1-29 I scanned the sketches and transferred images through photoshop, manipulating colors and patterns. Then, I printed them and made some collages. These were original idea of the final six paintings.



1/22 Some small experimental paintings. This week I did a lot of sketches for the final paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment